Glock 19 with Factory Threaded Barrel
The GLOCK 19 is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Chambered in 9×19, the G19 has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies.
AND NOW IT IS AVAILABLE FROM GLOCK, IN CANADA!
ACTION Safe and ingeniously simple: Contrary to conventional, the trigger is the only operating element. All three pistol safeties are deactivated when the trigger is pulled -and automatically activated when it is released.
TENIFER Unique GLOCK hi-tech surface refinement for barrel and slide. Apart from optimum corrosion protection and anti-reflective finish, a degree of hardness of 64 HRC – close to that of a diamond – is achieved.
POLYMER Corrosion resistant, tougher than steel and still 86% lighter. More than 20 years ago, GLOCK pistols were the first industrially manufactured handguns with high-tech polymer frames
- Caliber: 9mm
- System: Safe Action
- Length: 187mm / 7.36 in.
- Height: 127mm / 4.99 in.
- Width: 30 mm / 1.18 in.
- Barrel Height: 32mm / 1.28 in.
- Sight Radius: 153mm / 6.02 in.
- Weight (unloaded): 670g / 23.65 oz.
- Weight (Loaded): 855g / 31.18 oz.
- Trigger Pull: ~2.5kg / ~5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel: ~12.5mm / 0.49 in.
- Barrel Rifling: Right Hand, Hexagonal
- Length of Twist: 250mm / 9.84 in
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- 2 Magazines
- Factory 106mm Threaded Barrel with Polymer Thread Protector
- High Visibility Front Sight