The Glock Field Knife has a spring steel blade with a Rockwell Hardness of 50-55 and a black, olive drab, or sand non-reflective coating. The cross bar protects the hand against injuries and can be used as a thumb rest or a bottle-opener. Knife features a slip-resistant polymer handle, includes a Kydex sheath and is perfectly balanced for throwing. Blade length: 6-1/2″. Overall length: 11-1/2″. Weight: 7.3 oz. Specifications: – Type: Fixed Blade – Length: 11-1/2″ Overall – Blade Length: 6-1/2″ – Weight: 7.2oz Accessories: – Non Reflective Coating – Slip Resistant Polymer Handle – Kydex Sheath Notes: Sheath can be worn on belts up to 2-1/4″ wide.
- Knife has a spring steel blade
- Rockwell Hardness of 50-55
- A black non-reflective coating
- Cross bar protects the hand against injuries
- Includes a Kydex sheath and is perfectly balanced for throwing