- Mounts on carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Now Includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″
- ACS, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.14 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.58 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension’s dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″ (weight: 0.11 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70″ (weight: 0.13 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec ACS stocks.