The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG LR/SR GEN M3 brings GEN M3 technology to the smallest possible magazine size.
Ideal for hunting applications, depending on local hunting laws, and also for states where overall capacity is limited. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
The 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 M118 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition. M118 variant may use ammunition up to a 2.830″ OAL.
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product