THE ONE RIFLE TO HAVE IF YOU COULD HAVE ONLY ONE.
- The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for “both eyes open” sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- Also offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- 10-round, detachable box magazine with push-forward magazine release just forward of the trigger guard (additional magazines available for purchase at ShopRuger.com).
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Soft rubber buttpad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2” spacers included).
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is “Gunsite Approved” and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver and engraved on the grip cap of laminate stock models.
- Lightweight synthetic stock on models 6829 and 6830 features a forward aluminum bedding block and rear aluminum pillar that positively locate the receiver and free float the barrel.
- Also includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; sling swivel studs.
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Calibre: .308 Win
- Magazine capacity: 10 Rounds
- Stock: Grey Laminate
- Finish: Stainless
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Flash hider