- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength aluminum butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear – 1.25″ aluminum sling loops (left-right reversible)
- PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80″
- PRS AR15/M16 Stock
- Weight: 1.68 lb.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 1.90 lb.
- Length, Max: 10.45-11.45″
- LOP Adjustment: ~39 Clicks (0.026″/click)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.00″
- LOP, Min: ~13.3″
- LOP, Max: ~14.3″
- Cheek Height Adjustment: ~29 Clicks (0.026″/click)
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.75″
NOTE: The PRS is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
DO NOT USE THE PRS AR15/M16 ON AR10-TYPE RIFLES DUE TO CHARGING HANDLE CLEARANCE ISSUES! Please order the the AR10/SR25 PRS: PRS Precision-Adjustable Butt Stock – AR10/SR25.
* Optional PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80″ adds 0.50 in. LOP and 0.07 lb. vs. standard pad. Butt-pads are only for use with PRS AR15/M16 and PRS AR10/SR25 models.
** Specifications based on factory configuration